Smoke and Heat Detection
We specialize in supplying and providing services for our wide range of qualitative smoke detectors. These are procured from certified and reputed manufacturers. Our range of fire detectors is available with following technical and general specifications:
This is a simulation sytsemthat is used for high accuracy detection. Its used both for detection and fire suppression control
- Gas detectors are designed to sense toxic and combustible gases in ambient air. All gas sensors are microprocessor based and are modularly designed, using the latest in digital technology. Various gas detection technologies are used. The most commonly employed are:
- Catalytic Bead: Combustible Gases
- Electrochemical for Toxic Gas Detection (Example: Ammonia, Hydrogen Sulfide, Sulfur Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide
- Electrochemical for Oxygen Detection
- Metal Oxide Semiconductor (also called “Solid State”)
- Non-dispersive Infrared (NDIR): Combustible Hydrocarbons
- Photo ionization
- Mostly toxic gases are monitored and measured in parts per million (ppm) range while Oxygen is measured in percent volume. Combustible gases are generally measured as 0-100% of the lower explosive limit (LEL). All gas detectors are designed to alarm or generate alert signal before the gas level reaches a potential harmful or explosive concentration
Flame and Beam Detection
Flame detectors are solutions for virtually any application where fire may result in a large loss of capital equipment and where risk to personnel is high. Industrial and commercial applications include oil and gas pipelines, turbine enclosures, off-shore platforms, automotive manufacturing facilities, aircraft hangers, munitions plants, nuclear facilities, and many, many more.
These systems use devices that respond to radiant energy visible to the human eye (approximately 4000 to 7000 angstroms) or to radiant energy outside the range of human vision [usually infrared (IR), ultraviolet (UV), or both]. Flame detectors are sensitive to glowing embers, coals, or actual flames with energy of sufficient intensity and spectral quality to initiate the detector.
Linear Heat Detection
Linear Heat Detector Cable
A continuous heat detector capable of detecting heat anywhere along its length. The sensor cable is comprised of two steel conductors individually insulated with a proprietary heat sensitive polymer. The insulated conductors are twisted together to impose a spring pressure between them, then wrapped with a protective tape and finished with a protective outer jacket. Also available with Messenger Wire.
This LHD can be connected to a standard Fire Control Panel or, when used with a PW-PIM-430DE Control Panel, the Detector will activate a display, showing the location in metres of an overheat or fire condition anywhere along its length.
Protectowire Linear Heat Detectors are UL & FM approved.